Hills Z/D Skin Care Prescription Diet
£30.62 Sale • Save
- Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances.
- Food sensitivities happen because proteins enter the skin and cross the digestive system to the body causing immune system to react. z/d is a specialized food with proteins that are gentle and broken into smaller pieces to help avoid detection by the immune system to help your dog feed better, prebiotics to create a healthy gut microbiome balance and fatty acids to build healthy skin.
- z/d is nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances which are the outward signs you see. Rest assured this product is working inside the pet to avoid the core issue which is due to an overactive immune reaction to certain foods. With pre-digested animal proteins, antioxidants, prebiotic fiber and skin nourishing nutrients.
How it works:
- With highly hydrolysed animal protein
- With fish oil, increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres
- With clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances
- Helps visibly improve skin & coat
- Provides excellent stool quality
- Helps support a healthy immune system
ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being