Bravecto Spot On
Bravecto Spot-On Solution is an ectoparasiticide systemic treatment for dogs that contains the active ingredient fluralaner. It is a flea and tick treatment of the isoxazoline class for dogs with a duration of effect of 12 weeks.
Bravecto contributes towards the control of the environmental flea populations due to the rapid onset of action and long lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the animal and the absence of viable egg production.
Bravecto Spot-On Solution is a clear colourless to yellow spot-on formulation.
Each ml contains 280 mg fluralaner.
Indications for use:
This veterinary medicinal product is a systemic insecticide and acaricide that provides:
- Immediate and persistent flea (Ctenocephalides felis and Ctenocephalides canis) killing activity for 12 weeks.
- Immediate and persistent tick (Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus and Dermacentor reticulatus) killing activity for 12 weeks.
- Used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- For the treatment of demodicosis caused by Demodex canis.
- For the treatment of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabei var. canis) infestation.
Bravecto Spot-on for dogs can be used from 8 weeks of age and 2 kg in bodyweight.
Each box contains 1 pipette made of laminated aluminium/polyproplene foil closed with an HDPE cap and packed in laminated aluminium foil sachet.
Summary of Product Characteristics:
Legal Category POM-V