Advantage Spot On Flea Treatment
- Spot-on flea treatment
- Kills fleas and larvae through contact
- Starts working in 24 hours, protects for up to 4 weeks
- Easy to use monthly application
- Protects the family, pet, and home
- Vet recommended
- Suitable for puppies from eight weeks
Fleas. Urgh. They irritate your pet, they make your skin crawl, they carry all kinds of nasty diseases and if they swallow one during grooming, they can get tapeworm.
Only 5% of fleas live on your pet, the other 95% lurk in your carpets, bedding, clothes and sofas. It can take months – and a lot of money – to rid your home of a flea infestation. They bite your pets; they plague your family. But don't worry. Use Advantage! It kills fleas with ease. Plus it kills through contact, so fleas don't have to bite your pet in order to be killed! Win, win!+
Advantage spot-on treatment helps wipe fleas out in 24 hours and delivers up to 4 weeks of blissful flea-free protection. With a simple fuss-free pipette, drop the vet-approved formula on your puppy or dog and march through the fleas’ defences. Just reapply monthly.
Evict fleas with ease. Switch to Advantage!
Use Medicines Responsibly (www.noah.co.uk/responsible)
Fleas are killed within one day following treatment. One treatment prevents further flea infestation for up to four weeks on dogs. The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) in the dog, where this has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon. Advantage kills flea larvae in the home environment wherever the treated pet goes.
+Mehlhorn et al. Parasitol Res (2001) 87:198-207, information is regarding mode of action and is not intended to relate to speed of kill or to imply parasites can be completely stopped from biting.
Advantage contains imidacloprid
Summary of product Characteristics:
Advantage 40 (Dogs <4kg)
Advantage 100 (Dogs 4-10kg)
Advantage 250 (Dogs 10-25kg)
Advantage 400 (Dogs 25-40kg)